Search results for: rzeszów
Wyniki wyszukiwania w kategorii News (19)
- 25-06-2020Prime Minister in Podkarpacie: Our government's motto is to help people
- 09-03-2019Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki at the picnic in Rzeszów, celebrating the 20th anniversary of Poland joining NATO
- 02-03-2019Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki: The common agriculture policy, as one of the key instruments of the Polish economic policy, will be developed
- 16-11-2018Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki: We unlocked the potential of the Polish economy
- 30-06-2018Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki at the meeting with the inhabitants of Rzeszów
- 30-06-2018Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki: We are giving the ownership back to the Poles
- 16-11-2017Prime Minister Beata Szydło attends the 590 Congress: In past two years, we have fulfilled most of government’s commitments
- 08-10-2015Tadeusz Mazowiecki bridge in Rzeszów has been opened!
- 12-06-2015Transport in Rzeszów benefits thanks to an EU project
- 13-02-2015Rzeszów: cornerstone laying ceremony for a new bridge [Poland under Construction]
- 08-01-2015“Poland aNew” exhibition in Rzeszów
- 11-04-2014Contract for S19 express road – the first road with a subsidy from the new European Union’s budget.
- 30-10-2013A4 Freeway from Rzeszów to Dębica opened to motorists
- 10-11-2012Rzeszów: a new after-school club for children. "I hope good things take place at Siemacha’s"
- 06-08-2011PM visits PGE Arena Gdańsk
On the “Open Day”, Prime Minister Donald Tusk visited the PGE Arena. - The stadium in Gdańsk needs not to be afraid of competition with even the most modern stadiums in the world - said Mr. Tusk and added: - This is a great enterprise and a complicated investment project.
- 17-07-2011Prime Minister Visits South-East Poland
Staying in the Podkarpackie province, Donald Tusk spent some time in an agro-tourism farm, met with forest rangers and took part in a festival promoting good Polish food.
- 27-06-2011Prime Minister at the construction site of airport terminal in Gdańsk
Prime Minister, Donald Tusk, visited the construction site of new terminal at Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport. Head of the Government indicated that by 2015 more than PLN 5 bn will be allocated to aviation investments, and the number of passengers serviced at Polish airports will grow to over 40 million people annually.
- 08-06-2011365 days until Euro 2012
One year before the European Football Championships, Prime Minister Donald Tusk visited the building site of the National Stadium. “This stadium is worth Polish joy and pride,” the head of government said after the meeting with the Minister of Sport Adam Giersz and with representatives of companies responsible for the construction of all investment projects connected with the EURO 2012.
- 15-04-2010President Kaczorowski returns to Poland
Today, on 15th April 2010 in the afternoon, the body of Ryszard Kaczorowski, the last president-in-exile of the Second Polish Republic will be flown to Warsaw. A WWII hero, he fought in the underground Szare Szeregi (Grey Ranks) organisation, he was imprisoned by the NKVD, and served as a soldier in General Anders’ Army.