Search results for: development
Wyniki wyszukiwania w kategorii (1065)
- 18-01-2015Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz on Radio ZET: I want the Polish mining sector to be economically sound and create jobs
- 17-01-2015Full text of the agreement between the government and miners
- 15-01-2015Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz on restructuring of Kompania Węglowa
- 13-01-2015Children safer while travelling by car
- 23-12-2014New plenipotentiaries in government
- 19-12-2014Resignations of the Ministry of Health as well as Sport and Tourism
- 18-12-2014Review of the ministries: resignations at the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
- 16-12-2014Janusz Lewandowski is the new chairman of the Economic Council
- 12-12-2014As many as half a thousand Universities of the Third Age in Poland
- 11-12-2014Review of the ministries – Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
- 09-12-2014Good news for allotment holders - summer houses will stay!
- 08-12-2014Meeting between Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz and Prime Minister of Turkey
- 04-12-2014Energy security – new investment projects [Poland under construction]
- 02-12-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz in Prague: Polish-Czech intergovernmental consultations in 2015
- 27-11-2014Universities of Young Inventors and Academic Centres of Creativity - ready, steady, go!
- 24-11-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz met allotment holders
- 17-11-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz: Norwegian funds have positive influence on Poland’s development and modernisation
- 13-11-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz: Everybody who will create new jobs may count on government’s support
- 13-11-2014Wałbrzych: Old Mine opened [Poland under construction]
- 12-11-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz at Arms Factory in Radom
“The heart of the arms industry will be in radom, and it’s a reason to be proud of” - Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz said on Wednesday. The head of the government visited “Łucznik” Arms Factory, where she took part in the opening ceremony of the debate “Army Modernisation and the Future of the Polish Defence Industry”.
- 12-11-2014Bus stations friendly for the disabled
- 05-11-2014See The Wawel Castle, The Royal Baths, The Wilanów Palace for free. “Free November in royal residences” is on
- 04-11-2014The government has approved new territorial contracts
- 03-11-2014Cornerstone under Opole Power Plant: electricity for 4 million Polish households
- 30-10-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz in Środa Śląska: “I visit places which count on innovativeness and new technologies”
- 30-10-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz in Lubuskie Voivodeship: "The Polish government is committed to science and research"
- 29-10-2014Visit of the President of Israel
- 28-10-2014New Head of Civil Service
On Tuesday, Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz appointed Claudia Torres-Bartyzel for the position of the Head of Civil Service.
- 22-10-2014National Security Council on strengthening Poland’s security
- 18-10-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz visits Radom Academy of Social and Technical Sciences