Search results for: certificates
Wyniki wyszukiwania w kategorii News (22)
- 31-05-2019Ceremony of awarding election certificates to the Members of the European Parliament involving the Prime Minister
- 07-04-2019Agreement between the government and Solidarity
- 06-02-2019Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki: We must support Polish quality and Polish products
- 16-03-2018Communication on the appointment of the Plenipotentiary of the Prime Minister for the “Clean Air” Programme
- 17-08-2015Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz in Kraków on support for metallurgy
- 07-08-2015Obywatel.gov.pl portal: over 80 public administration services at one place
- 31-03-2015Solutions for taxpayers
- 24-09-2014Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz’s talks concerning the situation in the coal mining industry
- 25-07-2014It will be easier get things done in a civil registry office
- 01-07-2014Online National Criminal Register. Cheaper, faster and online
- 08-04-2014New rules for support of “green energy”
- 31-12-2013Polish energy sector in 2012
- 17-12-2013The next stage of changes in higher education
- 21-11-2013Minors better protected against sexual crimes
- 23-04-2013Government adopted another package of solutions favourable to companies
- 02-04-2013On the Internet instead of visiting an office. Check what you can arrange online
- 03-02-2012Expose execution status
Below is a description of the status of most crucial activities included in the expose of Prime Minister Donald Tusk, as at February 3, 2012.
- 27-01-2012Expose implementation status
The state of the implementation of the most important tasks included in Prime Minister Donald Tusk’s expose as of 27 January 2012.
- 18-01-2012Report on the implementation of the expose programme
This document is a report on the performance of the programme presented in the expose of Prime Minister Donald Tusk, which was delivered at the Sejm on 18 November 2011.
- 30-12-2011Government adopted its working plan for 2012
The timetable lists the timeframes for the major reforms announced by Prime Minister Donald Tusk during his inaugural address.
- 02-05-2008Message by the Chairman of the Council of Ministers Donald Tusk
Esteemed ladies and gentlemen, The first days of May in the Polish calendar is the time of joy and pride. Regaining the independence and normalcy we regained the possibility of celebrating. During those days we no longer have to demonstrate for or against something. Today, state holidays are simply a time of respite for the citizens, and for the prime minister, an occasion to say what he regards as important. In a free, safe country there is no better demonstration than a family spending the
- 29-03-2008Poles living in the East can apply for Polish Charter
It is already possible to apply for the Polish Charter. Among other things, the document will facilitate education in Polish schools and institutions of higher education, performing work without the appropriate work permit, and running business.