- We collect all data in two ways:
- Information gathered during website use, in particular:
- Information provided voluntarily by the user - personal data is required from users filling in the registration forms in the ”Media” section (online press passes, SMS notifications).
Information in server logs - our servers automatically record such data as page requests sent by the user, date and time of the request, hardware data (e.g. equipment type), browser type, browser language, operational system type, IP address and cookies.
IP address - each computer connected to the Internet has a unique number, that is the IP address. Based on the IP address we may, for example, identify the country from which a given user logs on the web.
- improve your user experience - cookies recognise your device and display the website adjusted to your individual preferences;
- create anonymous statistics of the website to better recognise the needs of our users and develop the website to make it even more user-friendly.
Web browsers most often by default allow for storing cookies on the user’s computer or smartphone. However, web users can manage cookies and disable them. You can just choose the "disable cookies" option in your browser, but if you do so certain functions of the website may not work properly.
- We strictly abide by the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (references of the Polish Journal of Laws: Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, as amended).
- The data is administered by the Chancellery of the Prime Minister with its seat in Warsaw, Al. Ujazdowskie 1/3.
- The data is collected in order to provide certain services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes as well as to protect the www.premier.gov.pl website and our users.
- Personal data collected via registration forms in the “Media” section is used solely for SMS notifications and issuing press passes online. It may be made available to entities cooperating in organising the given event.
- The user has the right to access and edit his/her personal data. Upon the user’s request we also stop collecting and processing this data or remove it from the Chancellery of the Prime Minister’s database.