The procedure for granting the honorary patronage of the Prime Minister and the Prime Minister’s participation in the Honorary Committee
- The procedure determines the rules and the manner of awarding the honorary patronage of the Prime Minister or the Prime Minister’s participation in the Honorary Committee, hereinafter referred to as “Patronage”.
- The Patronage is an honorary distinction emphasizing the special character of a planned project.
- The Prime Minister may take Patronage over projects with at least a voivodeship range. The local range is allowed in particularly justified cases.
- In the case of cyclical projects, the Patronage is granted each time for one edition.
- Taking Patronage does not imply a declaration of financial, organisational or personal participation of the Prime Minister.
- The decision to grant Patronage is discretionary. The Prime Minister may refuse to take Patronage over a project without giving a reason.
- The Prime Minister shall not take Patronage over commercial, lobbying or advertising projects or over statutory activities of associations, foundations, unions or organisations. It is not possible to grant honorary patronage to an initiative in the project phase whose stage of progress does not guarantee its implementation. The initiatives/projects already started and implemented will not be considered.
- In specific cases, the Prime Minister may revoke the decision on granting Patronage. The organiser shall be immediately informed in writing about the withdrawal of the Patronage
- The withdrawal of Patronage imposes an obligation on the organiser to remove information about the awarded distinction, and to refrain from providing information about the Patronage in all the organiser’s publications and materials as well as on websites related to the project.
- In order to obtain the Patronage, the organiser has to send a written Application for Honorary Patronage or an invitation to the Prime Minister to join the Honorary Committee (Application). The Application must contain a detailed description of the project with substantiation.
- The Application should be submitted to the address:
Chancellery of the Prime Minister
Al. Ujazdowskie 1/3
or by e-mail: email@example.com. The organiser shall submit the Application not later that 60 days and not earlier than 120 days before the planned project. The date of the Application’s receipt by the Chancellery of the Prime Minister shall be considered the date of its acceptance. The Application submitted outside this time frame will not be considered.
- In justified cases, the Prime Minister may decide to take Patronage over projects which do not meet the criterion specified in point 11 of this Procedure.
- The organiser shall be informed about the decision on the Patronage in electronic form to the address provided in the Application. If the Application is approved, the Government Information Centre will provide appropriate logos for the organiser.
- The applicant who received the decision on granting Patronage shall provide this information in all its publications and materials as well as on websites related to the project.
- Within 30 days from the date of its completion, the applicant submits a report on the implementation of the project under the Patronage by e-mail (to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Applications for the Prime Minister’s Patronage are examined by the Government Information Centre (tel.: +48 22 694 67 69).
- The Patronage does not entitle the organiser to preferential treatment or to demand preferential treatment in relations with the Chancellery of the Prime Minister.
- Information clause on the processing of personal data concerning applications for honorary patronage of the Prime Minister and the Prime Minister’s participation in the Honorary Committee.