The factory belonging to the company Ronal in Walbrzych will employ 400 people. The plant will produce 2 million wheel rims annually for such car brands as Fiat, Mercedes, BMW, and Opel.
Ronal thus has joined other automotive companies operating in Wałbrzych SEZ. Its neighbours include, inter alia, such companies as Toyota, Mando, Faurecia, Quin, or NSK. In total, these companies have invested more than PLN 4.5 billion and employ nearly 8 thousand people.
In total, in all SEZs in Poland, more than 191 thousand new jobs have been created so far.
Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone "Invest Park" in numbers
- Over 2,212 acres of attractive, improved investment area covered by public support for investors.
- Nearly 150 companies have already trusted the Zone (including companies from Poland, Germany, Sweden, Japan, the United States, and Italy).
- 24 investors representing automotive industry – in total, these companies employ over 10 thousand people and invest almost PLN 6 billion.
- In 2013, the biggest companies that have been authorized to conduct business were: Polaris Poland, Nifco Poland, and Daicel Safety Systems Europe.
- The zone is popular with the global tycoons representing a number of industries, including automotive, chemical, electronics, construction, food, and white goods.