As Prime Minister pointed out, the primary objective of his cabinet will be to make Poland the best country to live in Europe. T
he country to which those who have emigrated will return, and all those who live in Poland will feel good here - stressed Mateusz Morawiecki.
Courage, determination and devotion to the Homeland are the values that we need the most in order to improve the Republic of Poland. These are the values that President Lech Kaczyński spoke about - he added.
Prime Minister thanked all his compatriots for their trust, which in the elections held on 13 October this year confirmed the current direction of changes in the process of improving Poland.
This trust is extremely obliging - he assured.
The head of the government concluded his speech with the words of the Prime Minister of the Second Polish Republic, Jędrzej Moraczewski:
We want to change the fate of millions of people, to pave the way for Poles and to do the will of the people. This is what we wish to do, and this is what we will do - declared Mateusz Morawiecki.
After the swearing-in ceremony, Prime Minister and newly appointed ministers went to the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, where the inaugural governmental meeting took place.
Mateusz Morawiecki is the second Prime Minister after 1989, who will hold his position for the next term of office. Mateusz Morawiecki was appointed the head of the government for the first time in December 2017.
The Composition of the Council of Ministers:
- Mateusz Morawiecki – Prime Minister and Minister of Sport
- Piotr Gliński – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Culture and National Heritage, Chairman of the Public Benefit Committee
- Jarosław Gowin – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Science and Higher Education
- Jacek Sasin – Deputy Prime Minister, State Assets Minister
- Jacek Czaputowicz – Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Jan Krzysztof Ardanowski – Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Mariusz Błaszczak – Minister of National Defence
- Mariusz Kamiński – Minister of the Interior and Administration, minister – member of the Council of Ministers
- Marek Gróbarczyk – Minister of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation
- Łukasz Szumowski – Minister of Health
- Dariusz Piontkowski – Minister of National Education
- Zbigniew Ziobro – Minister of Justice
- Michał Kurtyka – Minister of Climate
- Tadeusz Kościński – Minister of Finances
- Andrzej Adamczyk – Minister of Infrastructure
- Jadwiga Emilewicz – Minister of Development
- Marlena Maląg – Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- Marek Zagórski – Minister of Digital Affairs
- Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak – Minister of Funds and Regional Policy
- Michał Dworczyk – minister – member of the Council of Ministers
- Konrad Szymański – minister – member of the Council of Ministers
- Łukasz Schreiber – minister – member of the Council of Ministers
- Michał Woś – minister – member of the Council of Ministers