Due to the great interest in the programme, the government is making an effort to meet the citizens’ needs by simplifying access to subsidies for the replacement of outdated furnaces and insulation of houses. Among other things, Mateusz Morawiecki announced a reduction of the bureaucracy in the application process.
"For us, clean air has no price. We will put more and more emphasis on the Clean Air programme, which is why we are already investing money from the state budget and EU funds in it," stressed the Prime Minister.
Poles can obtain subsidies to replace outdated boilers and to insulate their buildings. During the first 15 months of its term, more than 120 thousand applications for funding were submitted.
The amount of subsidies granted to Polish households on the basis of the already concluded agreements exceeded PLN 1.2 billion.
10 major chan ges in the “Clean Air” programme
- Simplified rules for the award of the subsidy.
- Reduced time of consideration of applications – from 90 to 30 days.
- Simplified subsidy application forms, they will be replaced with declarations.
- Possibility of submitting applications online on the gov.pl website.
- Inclusion of the banking sector, which is a source of complementary and bridge financing (loans/credits).
- Inclusion of local government authorities into the programme.
- Integration with the "My Electricity" programme through the possibility of obtaining a subsidy of up to PLN 5 thousand for the installation of a photovoltaic system, without the need to submit 2 separate applications.
- The levels of subsidies will be linked to the environmental effect – bonus for carbon efficiency and renewability.
- Subsidies of up to PLN 10 thousand for people who have already replaced the heat source. In the case of persons entitled to an increased level of subsidy – up to PLN 15 thousand for the implementation of tasks related to the insulation of the building and replacement of windows and doors.
- Possibility of financing commenced or even completed projects, i.e. possibility of beginning the implementation of the investment up to 6 months before submitting the application for financing.