The head of the government thanked the outgoing ministers whose
hard work has contributed to the effort of repairing the Republic of Poland. He expressed a belief that the appointment of new ministers will make cooperation between the different ministries even more effective and fruitful.
I am convinced that this change will contribute to our continued fruitful cooperation for our Homeland he said.
All of us act for the benefit of each citizen of the Republic of Poland said Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki when addressing the newly appointed members of government.
New ministers appointed to the government:
- Jacek Sasin – Deputy Prime Minister
- Marian Banaś – Minister of Finance
- Bożena Borys-Szopa – Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- Dariusz Piontkowski – Minister of National Education
- Elżbieta Witek – Minister of Interior and Administration
- Michał Dworczyk – minister - member of the Council of Ministers
- Michał Woś – minister - member of the Council of Ministers
The following ministers obtained a mandate in the elections to the European Parliament: Deputy Prime Minister Beata Szydło, Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy Elżbieta Rafalska, Minister of Interior and Administration Joachim Brudziński, Minister of National Education Anna Zalewska, Minister at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister Beata Kempa and the governnment spokesperson Joanna Kopcińska.