What, where and when
For the fourth time already, the Chancellery of the Prime Minister opens its gardens and together with ministries organises a picnic for everyone. This year event’s motto is: “Children rule”.
The picnic will take place on Sunday, 5th June, between 10.30 am and 4.00 pm. Entrance from Aleje Ujazdowskie.
What we have prepared for our guests
Many attractions are waiting for children and parents. Here are some of them:
- contests with prizes,
- presentations of the Custom Service’s dogs,
- scientific experiments for the big and the small
- face painting,
- bouncy castle,
- photomachine pictures,
- moped simulator,
- robotics workshops,
- molecular gastronomy,
- degustation of Polish specialties,
- Copernicus on the Wheels,
- military equipment presentation,
- 3D driving simulator and crash simulator,
- sapper maze,
- art workshops,
- sports competitions,
- lots of gadgets.
Safe family picnic
Safety of our guests will be guaranteed by the Government Protection Bureau officers, who will run check points at the entrance to the picnic ground.