Faster development of Polish economy
The prime minister emphasised that the Polish government should perceive the future of Poland developing on the basis of the economy, development and entrepreneurship as its top priority.
Faster development, possibility of taking advantage of this development by all citizens and, finally, the fact that the Polish state will be an important player on global economic markets. It’s our objective – Prime Minister Beata Szydło pointed out. At the same time she added that creating pro-development programmes is the basis, but we should not confine ourselves to this activity.
I strongly believe that we will create good development programmes. We will prepare them, but, first of all, implement them skilfully. It’s very important not only to create a right programme, but also to implement it, and make sure it proves effective – the prime minister said.
Composition of the Development Committee
- Mateusz Morawieckim, deputy prime minister, minister of development (chairman)
- Henryk Kowalczyk, member of the Council of Ministers, chairman of the Standing Committee of the Council of Ministers (deputy chairman)
- Paweł Szałamacha, minister of finance
- Andrzej Adamczyk, minister of infrastructure and construction
- Dawid Jackiewicz, minister of state treasury
- Krzysztof Tchórzewski, minister of energy
- Marek Gróbarczyk, minister of maritime economy and inland waterways
- Konrad Szymański, undersecretary of state for EU at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Piotr Naimski, secretary of state at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- Jan Szyszko, minister of environment